Need an easy coconut flour muffin recipe that actually tastes good? Try my simple coconut flour muffins recipes!
Quick and easy and can fit into a gluten-free or dairy-free lifestyle.
- 3 eggs,
- 70 g coconut flour,
- vanilla extract drops,
- 1 tsp baking powder,
- 100 ml skinny milk ( or any milk of choice),
- 2 tbsp coconut batter,
- 1/2 cup of cherries (or any fruit of choice).
- Preheat the oven to 160°C.
- In a bowl, whisk together milk, coconut oil, eggs, vanilla extract and coconut butter.
- Mix coconut flour and baking powder.
- Mix the wet and dry ingredients together.
- Using a large spoon, fill each muffin cup 3/4 of the way up.
- Gently fold the cherries in the middle of the muffins.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 min minutes.
- Allow to cool in the pan a couple of minutes, then remove each muffin from the muffin pan.