An orange cake recipe that is easy to make. Rich and moisture cake that taste delicious .
- 100g coconut oil,
- 300g wholemeal flour(or any flour of choice,but not coconut flour)
- 1 tbsp baking powder ,
- 2 oranges,
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- In a large bowl,beat the eggs,xylitol and coconut oil.
- Then add flour and baking powder.
- Juice and zest the fresh oranges.
- Mix everything well until well combined.
- Pour mixture into a round cake tin approximately 24cm wide.
- Bake around 40min in 180°C.