These energy peanut butter balls are a quick and easy treat,perfect for snacking!they taste amazing. Pecked with energy boosting ingredients,not empty calories.
- 15 dates (soaked with hot water for 15 min ,then drained ),
- 3 tbsp peanut butter ,
- 100g rolled oats .
- Mix all the ingredients together in a food processor and blend until well combined.
- Divide into equal portion.
- Using your hands roll into balls.
- Place into the fridge for 1h to set.
- Store in the fridge in a container up to week.