This month I’ve made Fritattas – a kind of Italian omelette which you can put virtually anything into.
This baked egg dish, similar to omelette, works served both hot and cold.
- 3 eggs,
- 3 tbsp milk,
- 8 cherry tomatoes, sliced,
- 2 mushrooms, roughly chopped,
- 1/2 onion, finey chopped,
- 1/3 cooked broccoli florets,
- 1 tbsp rapeseed oil,
- 2 tbsp seasons of choice (I used salt, garlic, sweet and hot paprika, pepper,marjoram).
- Add oil to a medium sized pan. Switch the heat to medium.
- When pan is hot enough add all vegetables.
- Stir well.
- Saute on low heat for about 10 min.
- Beat egg, milk and seasons in medium bowl until blended.
- Add egg mixture to other ingredients.
- Flip it over and cook the other side until cooked well.