A healthy and filling breakfast is very important to start your day. These banana omelette is super easy and also delicious and healthy.
- 1 tsp coconut oil,
- 1 banana,
- 2 eggs,
- 40 wholemeal flour,
- 1 tbsp honey.
- Heat the coconut oil in non-stick pan.
- Peel off the bannana and slice into small chunks.
- Use the fork and press down on the banana and continue this process until well mashed.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl before pouring over the banana.
- Add the flour and honey and stir until well combined.
- Cook for a 2-3 min then reverse side till golden brown.
- Once cooked, place onto a plate where you can add the optional peanut butter and banana slices.